If you want to check the cost of your care or treatment, please ask by phone or email. In addition, you can ask for a copy of the fees prior to seeing the doctor before registration. Please ask us if there is anything you would like to be explained further before you sign the Registration Form.
(This section will apply if you are covered by private medical insurance)
1. You agree to pay for your Care.
2. Whilst you will remain responsible for the payment of your Care where you have private medical insurance:
a. We will, where possible, process the insurance claim for your Care with your insurer, provided you have given us and your insurer all the information we and your insurer need to do so. If this information is incomplete or inaccurate, we may not be able to process your claim and you will need to pay for your Care, as set out in (c) below;
b. Please note, each insurance company requires that we abide by agreed fees set up in their schedule and that these fees may differ from our published fees.
c. Where we process your insurance claim and your insurer pays us direct, the rate agreed between us and your insurer will apply to your Care. If your insurer fails to settle our invoices (or any part of them) within 30 days of the date of issue we will assume that the outstanding amount will not be paid by your insurer and we may invoice you direct.
d. If we invoice you for your Care or an element therewith, you agree to pay us the amount invoiced within the time limits set out therein. If you do not think that we have invoiced you correctly, please let us know as soon as possible so we can deal with any errors or misunderstandings.
3. It is your responsibility to confirm with your insurer, in advance, that your Care is covered by your insurance policy. We will not obtain any confirmation on your behalf whilst you are undergoing treatment.
4. Please note that some insurers use Care guidelines that may not match the professional medical opinion of the Consultants and other medical professionals providing your Care. In some cases, this could mean that your insurer may not pay for certain parts of the Care you receive, and you will be required to pay for that part of your Care.
5. Please note that your insurance policy may not cover the cost of medications or other items such as specialist equipment or it may only cover part of such costs. You will be required to pay for any such items not reimbursed by your insurers.
6. You should specify to the consultant the service that you require.
a. Consultation: Is where you request a consultant opinion regarding a particular health complaints; a maximum of three Gynaecological complaints allowed per one consultation.
b. Ultrasound: Where you request an Ultrasound scan and consultation additional charges will be applied. Please clarify with us before your scan.
c. Tests: Any laboratory or office tests may be required to assist the doctor in reaching an appropriate diagnosis will be recommended by the consultant after a consultation at which point the fees will be explained. These tests will only be carried out after your consent.
Surgery: Your fixed price package does not include an initial consultation. It includes surgery fees, theatre fees and one follow up (up to four weeks after surgery).
You will be requested to settle all fees incurred at the end of your visit.
What happens if I decide not to go ahead?
7. If you decide not to go ahead with your Treatment Package, you will need to pay for the Care that you have received up to the point of cancellation. We reserve the right to charge a cancellation fee if you cancel your treatment within 48 hours of a scheduled appointment or admission date.
Send Us Your Inquiries